Thursday, September 15, 2016

A few questions

Hello,

I have a Xiaomi redmi note 3 (MIUI version 7.0.9something) and have been meeting various problems. Could you help, please?

1) Is there an english manual/user guide? Whenever I search for one, I get the one page pdf only. I got only the chinese manual with the box.

2) I'd like to import from an old android phone (Samsung galaxy ace, android 2.3.6) the Pou application with all saved data (it is somewhat of a tamagotchi, who I have fed for 3 years, so I'd like to keep him on my new phone ). How to do that, please?

3) Whenever I write (say an sms or a note) and mistakenly touch the finger scanner on the back of the phone, the writing cursor skips to the beginning of the line. How to turn this off?

4) I have been abroad, the phone used roaming, and now the messaging service shows the error "Unfortunately, the messaging app had stopped working". I have to choose in second time to get to the messaging screen. I think it has something to do with the first menu with the whole list of contacts and messages, because when I write a message and then suddenly go back to the menu, I get the same error and the app shuts down. Factory reset had not helped.

5) Same thing applies to the weather application. Whenever I choose the option "Localize" to find my location, I get an error "Localisation failed". Last time this worked was when I was abroad. Upon returning, it had stopped working.

Thanks for the help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cb4NJ0
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home