Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Android keyboard unusual customization :3

Hello everyone out on XDA! This may look like a very common question about removing certain useless characters of the Google Keyboard, but it is not :)
I've been trying to do this for a while, but after being acknowledged of the game Seen (awesome game by the way) I wanted to get a keyboard like the one in the game, with no letters displayed on the keys :3
This may sound weird but I really would appreciate having this keyboard, so every answer will be welcomed :D

P.S.: I can code, if you tell me where the code block for this special aspect is it'll be enough, but modded APKs and else are okay too ;)

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cxoefx
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home