Sunday, September 18, 2016

Disable Firefox Search

I have disabled Google Now (I did it on my previous m8 too). Its not something I use often, if at all, and especially back on the m8, swiping up and activing it by accident was irritating.

However, on the HTC10 after disabling google now, it seems to have been replaced with Firefox Search. Or rather, Adblock Search since I use Adblock Browser, which is basically just an adblock specific version of Firefox.

Basically, when you hold down on the home button/fingerprint sensor, when it would usually bring up google now, it instead brings up a search page.

It isnt the first time this has happened. I managed to disable the search thing when I was back on Stock ROM, but since installing a custom one, I've completley forgotten what it was I did.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dbcRyv
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home