Saturday, September 10, 2016

Note 3 dead after modifying platform.xml

Hey all, i am having a terrible night right now

i was trying to let my titanium backup to be able to write on my sd card, then i found you could do it by adding a new permission in platform.xml, so i edited the file and after i reboot it, all of my apps crash, no access to my storage (phone nor sd card) and no internet access

i did several method but none of them works (like run a .zip file in recovery and trying to modify the platform.xml) and also factory reset, but it still couldn't get it fix

maybe my method was so close to get it fix, just i couldn't get it done properly but could anyone give me a hand and help me get through the problem?

thx!!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c5Ybib
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home