Monday, September 12, 2016

Problem adblocking and enabling tether on NRD90U

Anyone else having a problem getting these things working on 7.0?

I was pretty much stock, other than being unencrypted. I modified the build.prop to enable tethering and changed the hosts file to block ads, as I've done several other times and it won't work. I had it working just fine on NRD90M too.

So I tried rooting with SuperSU. Solid Explorer will let me change and delete stuff. ES File Explorer won't allow me to gain root access. AdAway won't let change the hosts file. It's like SU is hit or miss for some reason. I checked that the build.prop and the hosts file was changed, and they were. But they aren't doing what I want them to do.

Anyone have any insight?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cHD83Q
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home