Sunday, September 18, 2016

RN3P stopped charging

So I bought a redmi note 3 pro (snapdragon version) about two weeks ago and had a really good experience with unlocked bootloader and trying out different roms.

Today I plugged it in before I was about to leave the house and realised it wasn't charging at all. I tried three different chargers and four cables and none of them worked.

None of my computers would detect the phone either. Except when in fastboot mode.

So i had about 60% battery left and decided to restore stock miui image and relock bootloader using the miflash utility. I reflashed the firmware successfully but the device will still not charge.

Does anybody have any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cU9BFB
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home