Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Sudden brick

So my dad owns a Moto G 2014 and he could not boot it this morning. The battery was dead and he charged it while at work but the phone will not boot. When I came home I saw that the phone booted fine until the animation stopped and gave a lot of FCs mentioning com.android.phone, play services and motorola.process.system. I tried that a couple times but no difference. Then I go upstairs and the phone will not even play the booting animation. Normal booting gives a black screen, safe mode gives a black screen. Same goes for any recovery booting option including factory.

Edit: screen does not turn off, only black .

Is the phone dead?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c7uhrn
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home