Friday, September 9, 2016

Xperia Z3 volume increase acting weird

Hi,
I have changed lcd screen on Xperia Z3 and earpiece speaker, and phone update some app "system" not full rom as is on lastest 6.0.1 didn't look what apps installed.
So now I notice that have little louder sound and quality is good when is on full volume up setings, and that is Grat it is lound and quality sound amazing.


So what bugs me is and I don't know is it normal or not, but stepping from zero (lowest setings sound) it is super quite like I bearly hear it untill I go to 50% from like 60% to 100% stepping is verry big, sound volume change rapidly like it is not linear any more is exponential ... any one can check on their Z3 how volume incrise goes?

Thanks and best regards,
H.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cjwL9o
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home