Friday, September 9, 2016

Auto boot on power?

Hi!
I am planning to repurpose my Galaxy Nexus (Maguro) running CM13 as a media player/rear view camera viewer for my car.
I want to use a USB OTG camera, so I cannot use the micro USB port to charge the phone at the same time (or can I:confused:), so I tried ironing the power wires of the USB cable directly to he pins of the battery and it worked :cool:
I use a charger which provides power to the phone when the car engine is on, but the problem is that I need to turn on the phone manually every time...:(
Is there a way to make the phone boot automatically when it gets power?
I saw some threads for other phones which wanted to boot the phone when the charger was connected (not sure if that would be helpful for me but anyway). They achieved that by modifying a file called lpm in system/bin. However my phone doesn't have such file...

Thanks in advance for your help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgM5zY
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home