Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Bypaas Google Id Verification

Hey guys,
I recently faced this problem on many Android devices, after a reset through recovery the device asks for Google ID verification!!!

I had a Lava Pixel V1(Android One) device.
I did a factory reset, and then it asked for the Verification.

After a lot of hit and trial, I found a way to Bypass it.

Steps:-
On the Wifi network add page,
I clikced on "Add Other Network",
Then, I clicked on the " Voice Input Button",
then I clicked on a small "Setting" button,
there I clicked add language(Note the device is not connected to internet),
there I selected a Language which is not installed, and after that,
A dialog appeared that "Cannot download the Package, add network",

this is the main part, here I entered the " System Settings", and Then I entered my Email ID and password and Successfully Bypassed the Google ID Verification.

But the point is, this method didn't, worked on most other devices, such as Samsung, Sony, Asus etc.

Therefore, I need to know a full proof method or methods for Other Devices, to help myself and others as well.

On internet there's no specific info about this.

Plz help with this, Post the Method to Bypass, Google ID Verification for any device, if you know.:)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cGqGpn
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home