Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Deleted native voicemail now only get busy signal

Boost Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SPH-L720T Android: 5.0.1

Hello. Desperate noob. While setting up my new stock s4 I hit a button that literally deleted the native voicemail and now whenever I try to access the voicemail I only get a busy signal. I have thoroughly explored solutions with Boost and Samsung customer support on multiple occasions without success. I have also scoured the net for ideas and solutions.

At first, I thought I could do a factory reset, but quickly learned that that might not bring back the native voicemail.

I thought maybe I could maybe 'put back' an .apk or something but have be unable to find a way. Can somehow put back the native voicemail by somehow inserting a folder from another working s4? Any other possible ideas?

Thank you very much. Respectfully, -DonM


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ctainC
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home