Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cyanogenmod 13 battery life on Mi 5

Hi!

I'm wondering if anybody else has issues with battery life on CM 13 (+ Google Apps for Android 6.0.1). I already checked this post, but it refers mostly to the official ROM. http://ift.tt/2cBNm8E

I installed the newest 0910 update 2 days ago, but my battery only lasts for about 20 hours on standby. I do have a few apps that do background stuff, but I never had issues with those on CM 12 with my old Sony Xperia ZL. (The apps are Messenger, Whatsapp, Facebook, Dropbox and Weatherbug if you wonder.) The battery stats don't reveal much.





I hope the battery life will improve soon now that the kernel source for Mi 5 has been released. :)

Also big kudos to bgcngm and Mi5Devs for maintaining the builds, shade.sh for providing the earlier builds and the CM team for creating such a great ROM. :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cBNMw0
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home