Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Downloading files from a PC

Hello everyone. I have a downloading question for the Moto X Pure. I downloaded a song from the internet to my PC. I wanted to add that song to my song list on my Moto Pure. I was using Tonido to do this so I didn't connect my Moto Pure to my PC. I got the file transfer complete notification as well as the blue arrow in the notification bar saying that the download was complete. My issue is I cannot find where the download went to. I do not have an SD card in my Pure. I have checked the "downloads" folder and it's not there. I've used the file manager app and even searched and I cannot find the file. I also downloaded the music file again and still the same issue. I know I can just connect my Pure to my PC and transfer the file that way but I was wondering if any one else has had this issue. Any help/advice would be appreciated. Thank you and take care.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c8uQFq
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home