Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Nexus 5 colorful vertical lines

Hello

I have a strange problem with my Nexus 5. Today when I booted it up it started fine and everything was working. After 2 hours I wanted to check my phone, but it had turned off. I pressed the power button and strange vertical lines appeared coming from the top of the screen. They disappeared after 3 seconds, but now my phone has no picture only the backlight is working. When I reboot the phone I see the stripes again, but still screen is unresponsive after booting. I know the phone works, because I hear the notifications coming in. I though, that maybe the lcd cable has gotten loose, so I opened up the phone, but the cables were still all connected. I haven't dropped my phone or anything. Can anyone please suggest me what to do? Does it have something to do with the cables? Or is the screen broken :confused: ? Any help will be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c8uz5m
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home