Tuesday, September 13, 2016

HDX 8.9 3rd gen cant get board working, what should i do with it

I have tried(with a LOT of help from everyone here at XDA developers) to get my HDX working again. I have got it as far as TWRP installed but cannot get anything further. In the process i broke the connector for the camera off of the board. I finally got fed up and ordered a new Kindle :/ I just don't know what to do with the old one. I know it still works and someone out there can get it going. I have just had to admit to myself that i do not know what i am doing at this point.

I was going to post it on SWappa but it looks like they only want 'gently used' items. Not ones that technically dont work. Is this a lost cause? Is there anyone out there who would want to get it working again? What are my options?

Thanks,
mhuck0625


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c8sc2F
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home