Thursday, September 15, 2016

Help me !!! cant install cwm recovery and broken screen ...

hi
i have a h30 u10 and its screen is broken
phone is not rooted
twrp recovery wont work because i cant use touch
i want to install a patch (zip file) to delete gesture.key so my screen lock goes off and then i access my files through PC. for this i should use costume recovery and twrp wont work because of the broken screen. i tried to install cwm via adb fastboot but this error occured "cwm partition recovery not supported flash" which seems to be happening because my phone is not rooted and if i want to root my phone then i should do it via custom recovey. it is like a vicious cycle. i am stucked... please help me...
i even try installing cwm but after the green circle it wont come up and i dont know why .... help !!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYkLME
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home