Monday, September 12, 2016

Help needed unknown usb device detected when plugging in to any pc or laptop

Hello I have a strange problem I can not connect my p8 lite up to a computer or any laptop. It charges but does not detect for moving files over or anything else other than charging up. It detects when it wants to not when I need it to lol.

I have also tried the following

USB mass storage device
shows mounted but does not detect.
Tried new usb cable no joy
Have also gone into service menu using *#*#2846579#*#*
Then going into background services usb port settings and using manufacture mode als tried google mode and hisuite mode and still not working.

Any advise to fix and resolve this would be greatly appreciated as I need to update my phone and put new rom on but can not due to the above.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cHEfQZ
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home