Saturday, September 17, 2016

Honor 6 earphones - Mic problem

Hi Guys,

I own a Huawei Honor 6 in India and am trying to use earphones on the same. Somehow my headphone Mic does not work and it works with other devices like Samsung, Xiaomi etc. The Mic button which we used to play, pause, change song does not work at all. Also, when i call anyone, I can hear other person's voice but he cannot not hear mine.
I have tested this with Soundmagic, JBL, Skullcandy and Samsung earphones and still not able to figure out issue.
I have also checked the same on EMUI 2.3, EMUI 3.0, EMUI 3.1 and EMUI 4.0 and still the problem exists.
Can anyone please help me on the same.

Thank you,
Sumedh


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cFqdC1
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home