Sunday, September 11, 2016

How can I remove/disable "Hardware Key Control Mode"

So guys I would really appreciate some help on this. I dropped my phone the other day and a very minor crack happened on the corner of the screen. Now every time I turn on my phone or reset it, it says that the phone has detected screen damage and goes on "Hardware Key Control Mode" and everything is disabled.
The rest of the screen looks totally fine and the crack is on the bottom corner where the hardware keys are, and those keys work fine as well. I believe the rest of the screen still functions but I cant remove this mode. I turned off the phone and pressed all 3 buttons and then tried disabling it but it goes back into "Hardware Key Control Mode" after restarting. Is there a way I can remove this somehow? I dont mind flashing if necessary. Would REALLY appreciate any help, thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cOcpDh
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home