Sunday, September 11, 2016

Drop and Dead

I just accidentally drop my Turbo to the floor, back side, and the screen dead.
Now its still vibration (like when we turn on/off) many times but the screen completely dead :crying:
i can see a visible hair mark on the screen... disappointed with the build quality (maybe the inside part is broken, which my HTC One already drop many times and also my xiaomi note 2, still working, i just curios with this, but i hope only mine Turbo).

then i will leave it till dead and moving on to find new phones, currently back to my old htc one, because nothing that i can do to make it work again.
Thank you developers for having me :fingers-crossed:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cO8YfS
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home