Sunday, September 11, 2016

Safestrap Recovery

The hotspot function is not acting correctly, devices will constantly be disconnected and then reconnect. I've been able to troubleshoot the issue to my cell. When I rooted my cell I created a backup as in the directions of jrkruse on rooting 5.0. My question is if I'm using Safestrap recovery, do I boot into it -> Restore -> Select Package & is this like doing a system restore on Windows? I just want to make ask and be sure of details as I do not want to have to go through the root process again. Thank you for any responses in advance.

Also, while I have this post up, in LP Recovery Control, when I select FlashFire Recovery, nothing happens. Would this recovery help with that issue?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cO9oD4
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home