Monday, September 19, 2016

Jiayu S3 finally dead. Replacement with great GPS?

The Jiayu S3A has been a great phone. Some minor niggles, but awesome. I mostly ran it stock and recently with Ocean ROM from TF. Kept it on 4.4 in order to make use of the fantastic GPS the phone has.

Now that I've killed it - flaky USB and now a ripped out SD card slot, together with strange hanging when the OS boots - something I can't fix as I can't flash a new ROM, I am looking for a replacement. The great GPS is what did it for me on this phone and this is very important to me. The UMI Max / Super look good, but their GPS is terrible. The same with the Elephone P9000.

Community support is also important and this has been something I have very much enjoyed with the Jiayu S3A.

Requirements, but I may live with some of these missing:
-external SD card
-multi SIM?
-3 GB RAM
-better CPU
-removable battery
-(community) support
-GPS!!!!!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ciibLz
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home