Friday, September 9, 2016

MODest Rom- SM-N910V (PF3)

Hello, I would like to present MODest Rom. This is my first attempt at putting a Rom together and I really hope some people enjoy it. I'm open to suggestions if it's missing something (if I can do it), but I tried to include all the stuff I like and there's a lot more I'd like to add. I would also like to give a huge thanks to the following people:
@Albe96 for use of his ported apps. I think these additions add so much.
@Albe95 for use of his ported apps.
@jb1040 for helping test everything
@ASSAYYED for his great Rom kitchen
@iBotPeaches for apktool
@asc1978 & @tdunham & all the people that contribute to their threads.
@gharrington for 3minit battery
@mariozawa for gradient statusbar

Features:
Deodexed
Zip-aligned
Safe-debloated
Init.d support
3minit battery
Gradient statusbar
Safe volume removed
All apps multi-window
Brought back "once and always" buttons
Disabled signature and added mod that allows old apps to be installed over new
Call record
More volume steps
S6 launcher
S6 contacts
Grace UX dialer
Grace UX Voice Note
Partially working Theme Store (themes the launcher)
5way reboot
Write to external sd card with Titanium backup

Disclaimer for 3minit battery: I used the most recent smali files and I don't believe there is a free version that works with it. If someone finds or has a copy maybe they could share, but i would suggest buying in playstore. Also, for some reason charging animation #5 seems to make the expanded statusbar dropdown a little laggy but the others are good to go.

I'm truing hard to get privacy mode working, other than that everything i can test works great. I'm guessing that screen mirroring may also be broken, but I don't have a way of checking that.

Link: http://ift.tt/2cgVEPD

XDA:DevDB Information
MODest Rom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
kevintm78
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: PF3
Based On: TouchWiz

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: MODEST Rom v1
Stable Release Date: 2016-09-09

Created 2016-09-09
Last Updated 2016-09-09


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgVBmV
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home