Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Moonlight Game Stream Game Cover

Not sure if this is the place to post this but I was wondering how to get the cover art that is used in the GeForce Experience from Moonlight Embedded on the raspberry pi. I can use the command "moonlight list" to get all the games but I am not sure how to get the cover art for each. Here is what I am running:

NVidia Geforce Experience version: 3.0.5.22
Moonlight Embedded version: 2.2.0
Moonlight Embedded running on: Raspberry Pi running Debian Jessie 8.0

I am writing my own Moonlight esque GUI for the pi and would like to get the cover art without having to write a custom web app on my server to serve the images myself.

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cnG6Kk
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home