Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Remapping hardware keys Galaxy on5

Hey, before anything thank you for your time. So I'm coming from the Samsung Galaxy Light and very much prefer the old hard key setup. For instance the recent apps button was the menu button and I simply had to long-press the home button to view recent apps. I wish to revert to these old settings. I have already rooted this device and flashed/installed xposed framework. I figured out how to to edit the key layout file called "Generic.kl" and have already changed the recent apps key to menu, however I cannot figure out how to change long-press home to the recent apps key and have decided to search for help. I wasn't able to find anything on search engines or forums concerning my issue and have resorted to asking for assistance in this forum.

What do I have to do to remap longpress home to recent apps on the Galaxy on5?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d0gVl6
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home