Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Audio playback problem.

I get a strange problem and hope someone knows how to explain the solution.
Not having the Nexus 6p on the FM radio, sometimes listening to radio programs via the web (the default browser, Chrome). Very often (every 15-20 sec.) Stops the sound, on the site screen play (>) button becomes pause, and then every time I turn the screen, to give even the play command.
Often the same thing happens if I listen to music (Pro Player). The player starts spontaneously break and so I have to give back the play command to resume the music.
If I watch a video with Youtube all goes well, without any interruption.
All this happens with or without headphones.
I apologize for my English is not good, but I hope I have described the problem in an understandable way?
Explanation? Solution?
Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2caYHNG
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home