Wednesday, September 14, 2016

OnePlus 3 Toolkit to Change DPI - Stock (No Root)

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this is a double post. I tried to search but couldn't find a thread in the OP2 forum. I just wanted to let everyone know that this worked for me. No Root, straight out of the box.

I changed my DPI to 450 using the OP3 toolkit at this link.

http://ift.tt/2c937ja

Thanks to ahmedradaideh and all the developers that are responsible for this toolkit. I am in no way trying to take credit for this, just wanted to share that this will work on our devices.

There is no need to unlock the bootloader or install a custom recovery. My phone was brand new yesterday and completely unmodified.

Just make sure USB debugging is enabled in your developer options, and use option 14 in the toolkit to set the DPI of your choice. So far, I have not experienced any issues with 450 DPI.

Thanks everyone for your hard work!! The OnePlus community makes it worth owning this phone!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2caYERS
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home