Wednesday, September 14, 2016

B&O Hi-fi Plus on H830

I'm on the fence about getting the V20, and I currently have a T-Mobile G5. The only real reason I see myself wanting the V20 is the quad dac, everything else is basically the same as the G5 (minus the second screen).

If the Hi-fi Plus was able to work with the H830, I don't think I'd get the V20. I've looked around for an answer but it seems no one has discussed this yet. So my question is, has anyone looked into what causes the incompatibility between the H830 and the DAC module? Is it a simple software thing, such as the build.prop or mixer paths? Or is it some sort of hardware check that prevents it from being used?

If anyone has the means to test this, that would be great!
If there is a simple software mod that could be done, then the DAC could be usable on the H830.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cePqm7
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home