Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Backup and restore applications

Hi all,

i am a happy owner of the Honor 5x and the first day I received it I installed Resurrection Remix.
Now that the fingerprint sensor is working on CM13 I want to install one of the latest versions of Resurrection (21/08/2016 or 29/08/2016 version) as they support the fingerprint sensor.

I have been struggling to go back to stock rom as I had an xternal SD configured as internal memory and therefore had to move data back to the internal memory in order to be able to make TWRP backups.

Now I went back to stockrom and updated to MM, after that I flashed the resurrection rom and everything was working fine, I then wanted to put back my apps and data so I booted to TWRP and selected to restore data and left system unchecked.
After the install and reboot I had all my apps back, however the fingerprint was yet again not working, so since I am running the version without FP support. I can't be bothered to download all the apps again so I really want to restore the apps as they are.

I tried using HISUITE to make a backup of the apps, but it does not recognize my phone (I think this is because I am running custom rom because I can access my phone internal storage using a usb cable).

does anyone know an application that I can use to make a backup of my apps, restore to resurrection remix with fingerprint backup, then put back my apps without having to download any content?

Any help is appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2caYIBm
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home