Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Galaxy Note 7, what is your highest temperature when charging?

First of all, I suggest you not do this, I suggest you turn off the device and not use it, returning the device. (Personally I would restore it then return).

BUT, IF you want to, please do outside on concrete away from anyone or anything and out of the sun.

Just an owners comparison of temperature when charging.

I have used an app called CPUZ that has a thermal tab showing temps. I don't own the Note 7 to give my feedback. I am just curious.
When charging from a very low battery, what are the devices highest temps?
Do the temps change after you stop charging? Higher or lower?
Give in Celsius please. I saw 91c on a Galaxy Tab S2 2016. 8"

Thank you.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c94oa5
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home