Thursday, September 15, 2016

Porting Rom for device with all the same hardware except Screen.

Hi,

Im using Coolpad Note3 Plus. I have been waiting patiently for MM update from Coolpad for my device. But till not, they have not released any update foe it. By the way, they have released a flashable stable version of MM for Coolpad Note 3. That phone has the same hardware. I mean all of them. Except the screen.

For CPN3 Plus, the screen is a 5.5 inch Full HD Screen. For CPL3, its a 5.5 inch HD screen.

From what I understand, if I can change the resolution or screen support for the V22 MM rom for CPL3, I can use it on my CPL3 Plus. But I need to know how to do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cub6KV
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home