Monday, September 19, 2016

SD card major 'hardware' problem.

Hello, I really hope someone can help.
So I'm using my D855 for two years now and since day one I had 32gb Samsung SD card in it. Few days ago, out of nowhere I got this:

'Screen shot with different card'

I thought that card is dead, but than I took my wife's card and my phone didn't even read it, at all.
I tried with 4 SD cards so far, with no luck. I was hoping that it is some bug, but than I factory reset my phone, and issue is still there.

So this is what happens:
Card in:


And than:


Few times I got option to format to fix SD but after that it says 'READING SD' and nothing is going on.

I still have my fingers crossed that I do not have to replace my phone.

I'm on stock, with no physical droppings of the device.
Thanks in advance.

Nuuq
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ckzSyW
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home