Saturday, September 10, 2016

[SOLLUTION NEEDED] Unalbe to write on SDCARD | SDFIX not working |

Device : spice dream uno
ROM: CM 12.1

I am running this rom for 1.5+ months but suddenly yesterday I was not able to write anything on SDCARD.
Titanium back show this folder is not writable.
I tried SDFIX app to get this done and it worked but after 30 mins I need to reboot my device to get permission to write files and.

I can not reboot my device every 15-30 mins that's simply infuriating.
I also checked permission.xml and everything's seem to be fine there's media_rw according to this post:

How come this happen that I reboot my device and get write permission and after few mins I am unable to do write anything.
Can someone help me out.
This was not happening before but happened with when I took out my SD card and plug it into PC and deleted some useless files from SD card.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c5YnOq
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home