Monday, September 19, 2016

Stuck in bootloop - can see device in adb, unable to reboot to bootloader or twrp

Hi guys,

Pretty much as the title says. I installed a ROM, wasn't to my tastes - so I wiped, flashed a new ROM and associated Gapps and now I am stuck in a bootloop on the Google logo. I can plug my device into my Linux laptop and see the device with adb. If I use logcat, I can see that I am definitely bootlooping, the final part of the stacktrace shows it trying to load some font ttf files.

The interesting part, if I issue "adb reboot bootloader/recovery", I get the "your device's software" warning and then put straight back into the same bootloop. Usually fine with these sorts of things, have been flashing Android ROMs since I have had a HD-2 but this has genuinely stumped me. What can I do guys?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2deu7mB
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home