Saturday, September 17, 2016

Tap to Wake issues

Hey, guys. I'm a huge fan of this phone.. I can't get over what a good value it is for the money. I have almost zero issues with it. The one issue I do have is the inconsistency with tap to wake. It seems like after it has been in my pocket for a while, it just fails to work. This happens periodically throughout the day, to the point where I just can't rely on it. It drives me mad because that's kind of a must have feature for me. To be fair, the only device I have never had tap to wake issues with is LG phones. They just seem to work all the time.

I did raise the sensitivity following the guide found on these forums. It's something else, like the pocket protection is stuck on or something. Anyone else experience something similar? I don't want to use the fingerprint reader. Is there something I don't know? Some setting I'm not seeing? Or is this just how it is?

Still a great phone otherwise. I wish I could fix this one little thing.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cyGQhZ
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home