Monday, August 13, 2007

All feeds @ once

Hi there. Long have I received kind of complains from my readers and friends that they have a though time keeping track of all my new blog posts. What with I having 5 different blogs of different tests. So, I thought it's high time that I gave them some solution to that. And voila, see what I got.

xFruit is a handy tool for all your RSS needs. It provides all kind of RSS services, like RSS aggregator, RSS to web/mobile, RSS to PDF/Mail/OPML, and all vice versa. Give it a try.

And BTW, here's my aggregated RSS link.

Vicky's Blogs.

Click it and add it to your live bookmark. Nothing to worry thereafter. All my latest posts from all my blogs will be displayed in a single place.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home