Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BlogSolid : Solid blog resource

This morning I came across this awesome site named BlogSolid, and knew instantly what I was missing all these days. This one is like mecca for all blog enthusiasts, pro and novices alike.

For a start, the homepage itself takes my breath away. How many sites have you seen actually which are this sleek. The color combinations and old paper look is just awesome. And so are the articles. All the articles are divided into just 3 categories : -
  • Solid Basic
  • Solid Growth
  • Solid Power
for beginner, accustomed and expert users respectively. This is in fact very user-friendly. You don't feel lost / overwhelmed in the midst of 'tag-cloud' that most 'Blog-Helper' kind of sites are sporting these days. U know pretty well where to look for something.

They've beautifully defined what blogging is all about -
A blog, or web-log, is a journal published on the Internet, containing regularly updated content. Articles, or “entries” as they are called, are archived according to the date on which they were published. Older blogs boast archives of impressive magnitude. The topics covered by blogs are as diverse as the people who create them. There are millions of blogs on the Internet.

I've subscribed to this site and presently going through its articles. I could've started from the 'Solid Power' category - 'coz I guess I'm an expert blogger. At least my friends and readers say so. But, guess what? I've started from with the 'Solid Basic' category. Huh - even the Basics here are not negligible, no matter how expert U are. They are nonetheless, a good read - just to brush up your expertise. Here I'll be linking to / posting some useful topics from there. So, keep a watch here.

My suggestion - do give it a visit; if you're interested in starting a blog. or you already blog and wish to improve your blogging skills.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home