Thursday, September 8, 2016

Adb and lg g5, bootloader unlocking

Hey guys I'm trying to unlock my bootloader but adb is having none of it! When I type in adb devices it says list of devices but theres nothing there. And I can't boot into bootloader using adb. This is really starting to grate on my nerves as nothing is working. Am I just doing it wrong? I don't know. Should I have plugged my phone into the laptop before installing minimal adb and fast boot? Should I be switching to file transfer mode and/or photo transfer to install them drivers first? I've tried my previous questions and photo transfer is the only thing that comes up with adb interface in device manager BUT it will not install the driver it just keeps saying searching for drivers. any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H850 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ccPY9f
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home