Thursday, September 8, 2016

Android Recovery Mode Probs

Hello, apologies if this has been covered in other threads. I have read some and tried the suggestions but still struggling

This morning my phone had entered Android recovery when I went to check what time it was. I was feeling fresh and that is because my alarm hadn't gone off and I had overslept by about 45mins

There is 9 options to choose from so far I have tried 'Reboot system now' a few times with no joy. End up back on the Recovery page. Also tried 'Wipe cache partition' as I read that could help, but alas it did not

Any advance about how to reboot the phone, ideally without losing all my data would be brilliant

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bWVaSV
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home