Thursday, September 8, 2016

Remix OS and Clover

Hi! As I wrote in my profile signature, I'm using an ASUS X552C laptop running in dual boot OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Both 64bit, obviously.
I'm also running a UEFI copy of Clover, which I really love, but now I have a doubt.

I'm planning to create a third 35Gb partition for Remix OS in NTFS, so I will have 250Gb for Mac, 215Gb for Windows and 35Gb for Remix OS.

Now, as far as I remember when I only had Windows (7), installing Remix OS via Windows, managed to create a new boot entry in the Windows Bootloader, but as far as I have Clover bootloader, if I install Remix OS (in triple boot), in Clover will I get:

a. OS X, Windows 10 and Remix OS or
b. just OS X and Windows?

And if B, when I will start Windows I will get the Windows Bootloader showing me also the Remix OS entry? Sorry, but it's hard to explain, I hope you understood. :eek:

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bVFPxj
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home