Saturday, September 17, 2016

Android 7.0 OTA Update not working after IMEI no change

Recently I got my Nexus 6P repaired from Huawei authorized service center after boot up issue. After the repair, I came to know that they have changed the PCB and thus changed the IMEI no of my phone.
Everything was good until I installed the OTA update just after setting up the phone. The update was for upgrading the Android version to 7.0 (Android N). To my surprise, after the update I found that the Android version is still 6.0.1 when I checked the About phone in the Settings menu.
I am fearing that the change in IMEI no. has resulted into this problem where the updates are not being pushed to my phone. Can someone help me with what the problem is and how to resolve this. Has anyone else faced a similar issue and what should my next steps be?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d2zDcN
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home