Wednesday, September 7, 2016

ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML Z00AD Bricked (Please Help!!!)

Hello, as the title says, I have accidentally bricked my ASUS Zenfone 2.

The device does NOT have the bootloader unlocked, it is NOT rooted and it does NOT have any custom recovery installed on it.
I have installed the latest firmware from ASUS 2 days ago (Marshmallow update), and today I have tried to unlock the bootloader in order to install CM13 on it, I have tried doing that using the official unlocking tool on the ASUS website, but it didn't work on the 6.0.1 version of the firmware.
After that, I downloaded the official firmware in order to downgrade the phone from 6.0.1 to 5.0.0, so I could unlock the bootloader, now it is stuck in the fastboot screen, and it cannot boot properly.
I am a begginer in Android flashing and what not so I really don't know how to unbrick it, any help would be appreciated as I need the phone back working urgently. Thank you! Waiting for replies.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cGrw5L
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home