Thursday, September 8, 2016

Cm13 Only kenzo unofficial 20162406 is working properly

Hello every one.
Quite new to this sport I have flashed a few phones before but without knowing what I'm doing,just following instructions..
I have the redmi note 3 pro(great phone! ) which I have unlock bootloader and install TWRP and CM13 and I was very happy with it..
Later I realized that only the cm-13.0-20160624-UNOFFICIAL-kenzo.zip is working properly(after installing qapps of course)
The cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J4-kenzo.zip which is the latest stable is having various issues: The hall sensor isn't

working so if I close the lid on the case ,does nothing, but the most importand is this one:
It reboots every time I try to unistall an application!
Doesn't matter if I try to do that in applications or with a separate one it always does that..
So I looked inside the zips and they are quite different and with different size too..
I will include a screenshot so you can help me out.

Thank you very much.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c1lk5q
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home