Saturday, September 17, 2016

[Firmare Install] Huawei Ascend Y530 - Fastboot loop & stuck; Refuses firmare .app

Hello,

Excuse me if I'm not allowed to ask for help, or wrong in topic. I'm new, and desperate.

So I'm stuck with a Fastboot&Rescue mode prompt on my sister's phone after it went flat. She put it in her pocket and when she got home she charged it, and this popped up. I am yet to fix it.

The symptoms:

- Fastboot & Rescue mode stuck; Not resolved by taking out battery/power.
- Official files from Huawei don't load on using dload or adb.
- Occasionally did boot up correctly in the beginning, but now no longer seems to want to.

What I've tried:

- Turning it off and on again (I slipped this one in)
- Sideloading the UPDATE.APP file with Adb
- Using update from external storage (M-SD)
- Clearing /cache and formatting /data

Any ideas on what to do, or clear steps on what to change on what I did?

Thanks,
Anna


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cXl0TO
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home