Saturday, September 17, 2016

Headphones not working. Is there a fix?

Hi everyone,

i just got a xperia Z5, and i'm trying to listen my music.
I have 2 pairs of headphones and 2 pairs of headsets (one came with the device). But my favorite (and most expensive) is a pair of headphones (so without a mic).

I have tested all 4 of these Accessories, but only the ones with a microfoon work on this phone, while the all work on both my laptop and my old nexus 5.

I have searched for a way to make the regular headphones work with the z5, but no luck.

I had this problem both on stock and on RomX, which i am currently running.

The strangest part is that On both roms they worked the first few hours, and once i unplugged the headpones, a few hours later they aren't detected anymore.

Any help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgUW9G
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home