Sunday, September 18, 2016

Google device manager pointless

My phone is rooted and I'm wanting to know if there is a better way to control your device, track your device, etc than google device manager? Google device manager locate doesn't work if someone disables GPS.. Is there an app that let's you enable GPS? Also I tested and locked my device, a notification appears, changes the password, but all you do is hit nothing and reboot phone and it goes away and I can use the phone without the new password set by google device manager locking feature. I didn't test the erase as I didn't want to get rid of all my stuff and I still have the device, I was just testing.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cVGpkl
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home