Friday, September 9, 2016

[Help]HTC Desire D620g unlocking.

Can anyone help me with unlocking HTC Desire D620g .
I know the official method of going into the htcdev.com and getting the binary file but this voids my warranty which I never can lock again that means my htc is unlocked permanently but I don't wanna unlock my HTC desire permanently so is there an alternative method to unlock my bootloader by which I can lock it again if I want to.
And also can anyone explain me a bit about the HBoot and what it is?? I know what's bootloader and fastboot mode.Is HBoot the same as Bootloader or Fastboot mode??
Can anyone please help me???
I would cherish it.
Thankyou in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cgEWQo
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home