Monday, September 19, 2016

Just rebooted and now I can't get into recovery, download mode or the ROM...

OK so 15min ago my phone was working fine.
I plugged it into my computer via USB to I could copy some videos and my PC didn't detect it so I rebooted the phone to see if that would help....

From that point on, it doesn't go past the initial "Samsung" screen. Well, it sort of does... regardless of any button combinations I press while booting up it always goes into a bright write and green screen that isn't normal. It is some sort of ghosted or washed out image.

From there the only thing it responds to is a forced reboot and it loops back to this again.

I've tried every button combo available and they don't respond. I cannot get to the download menu or the recovery menu so I can't reload the ROM or the TWRP recovery.

I've never seen anything like this in over 10 years of rooting phones... and the worst part is that I wasn't making any changes, just doing a reboot.

Any ideas of the problem?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cyz8SL
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home