Friday, September 9, 2016

Kali NetHunter/PureNexus

Hey everyone, let me start off by saying I NEVER post anything and Ive been playing around on this website for years, but what happened to my Nexus 7 (grouper) last night was really very odd to me. I put together an old Nexus 7 (grouper) from parts laying around and had to reflash system, recovery, boot EVERYTHING. So i finally got it going and managed to flash over a NetHunter image, well as usual it got stuck in a bootloop I wasnt suprised with these snailtablets. So I shut it down and tried to play around with the NetHunter image and even the NetHunter Installer a few more times until I decided hell with it Ill just install PureNexus (my favorite/only) rom I use.
Well after it was done flashing It booted up to the main screen, when I saw the NetHunter wallpaper i was like WTF, well sure enough Ive got a full Kali NetHunter 3.0 chroot that runs flawlessly on top of my beloved PureNexus. I dont know why but this struck me as odd. I was always under the impression that Kali should be 1st and everything else after, I do not have multiROM or anything. Is this ouyt of the ordinary or have i been depraved of a tablet for to long? lol let m e know what yall think


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c3PHbm
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home