Saturday, September 17, 2016

Made a full root-uninstall on CM12.1 - how to properly re-root?

After successfully flashing CM12.1 and playing around with it a little bit, I wanted to completely remove root (to get a few apps running). So I was advised to download SuperSU and use it to make a full/complete root removal. After that I de-installed SuperSU and disabled root in the Developer Options.

Well, that worked, I could run the apps that were unhappy with just root disabled in Developer Options. But now I want to have root back and I read in a couple of place that just flashing the latest SuperSU.zip from recovery might be a bad idea.

Any suggestions how to properly re-root my CM12.1 ?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d8Nr4z
via IFTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home